Sunday, July 26, 2009

Precious

Yes, I know I'm precious.

Sorry my parents have been delinquent posters today, but they were busy having lunch with Uncle Leshaw and Grandma Connie. They also made a trip to Mama's office to tie up some loose ends, reorganized the kitchen to make room for bottles and a bottle drying rack and microwave bottle sterilizer and breast pump parts and all sorts of things that I will require once I come home, and finally Grandma Connie baked cookies for the awesome nurses in the NICU. AND...they did all of these things in between frequent visits to me in the hospital!

Tonight, after my dinner feeding at the hospital, they are going to have dinner with my other grandparents, Shohreh and Hamid, at a Persian restaurant in Bethesda. I can't wait till I grow up big so I can eat Persian food. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment