Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My mama says...

Hi friends and family,
Lela kindly let me post a message to her blog today. I wanted to thank everyone for the love and support that has poured in over the last week. We are so thankful to have such wonderful friends and family! The past week has been a little stressful and scary, but Babak and I are so thrilled to have finally met our little Lela on Sunday and we are so happy that she seems to be doing so well in the NICU. We can't wait to watch her grow and thrive.

I will be in the hospital until Thursday, and we welcome any visitors at any time. After Thursday, we will be back and forth between our house and the NICU, so call ahead before visiting to make sure we are home.

Thank you once again for all of your love. We love each and every one of you and can't wait to introduce Lela to our wonderful network of friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment