
So my Grandma Connie arrived last night and came straight to the hospital even though it was really late at night. I guess she just really wanted to see me. She got to hold me for the first time last night. Dad will try to snap a photo of the two of us sometime today and post it.
As you can see in this picture, my face is tubeless once again. I had a tube in my mouth this morning, but Dr. Baer didn't think I needed it. My abdominal x-ray was fine - there was no obstruction. So Dr. Baer is going to let me start feeding again today.
That hat hides all the grumpy wrinkles! Such a cutie. Thanks for setting this up. I love to look at her everyday.
ReplyDeleteI have to admit I look at her pictures every day and it's so nice to see her different everyday! She has so much more of Emily than I thought a few days ago:)
ReplyDelete