Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Poop, lines, kangaroos, and chest hair


I still have some residual fluid in my stomach after meals. The doctor tonight decided to make me NPO again and I'll try to feed again tomorrow morning. I had an x-ray today that was normal, and I'll have another one tomorrow. At least I am making some poop which is a very good sign.

The IV line in my left leg is a little red, but my doctors think it is okay for right now. They may have to eventually change it, but I am a pretty difficult stick. I just have the tiniest veins. You can tell in this picture where I've been poked a couple of times. Mom and dad don't like seeing that, but they know I need the IV nutrition...

I did get some more kangaroo time with mom today. The nurse again offered dad, and dad again reminded her of the chest hair issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment