Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My first meal


I got my first bottle this morning! I was a little confused at first, but I got the hang of it and I hardly drooled any of it down my chin. It was tasty breast milk that my mother has been diligently trying to collect for me. My parents showed up in the NICU just as the nurse was getting ready to feed me, so she let my mama do it instead. Honestly, I would have taken the bottle from just about anyone, but I think it made my mama very happy to have been able to feed me. All of my face tubes have been removed, so I'm much more photogenic now. I didn't like the mouth tube, so I'm much more comfortable now. I get to try another bottle feeding at 3:00 today. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment