
Hi guys. Bella here. So, I've been living with this kid for the last year and I've tried to be a good sport about it. First of all, it kind of sucks that I used to be the only kid and now I'm really the distant second choice. The big folks who used to buy me fancy dog treats and make up songs about me barely even take me for walks anymore, but they wheel the kid around the neighborhood in some stroller contraption. Hey guys - I wouldn't mind riding in that thing! My paws get tired, too!

Anyway, the kid has been more fun lately. She seems pretty cute and all and she started eating Cheerios and sweet potato fries and stuff that she likes to drop on the floor. I just have to be patient. The big folks get kinda mad if I try to steal the food out of her hand. I mean, that's just more efficient! But so, I wait.

Also, she doesn't mind it if I lick her grubby little fingers in the middle of her meal. The big folks would FREAK OUT if I did that to them!

It's especially considerate when she places the sweet potato fries on the ground for me to eat. Well, she put them on the ground and then picked them up and put them on the ground again and then put one in her mouth and then changed her mind and put it back on the floor and to be honest, I got a little confused during that whole thing, but in the end I got to eat the sweet potato fries so it was worth it!

Thanks kid. I guess you're not so bad after all.
We still love you Bella! -Babak
ReplyDelete