What's up, guys? Last week, I went on my first vacation! We went to Colorado to visit my Grandma Connie and to meet my Grandpa for the first time. And when we got to Fox Run we got another surprise - my Uncle Alan and Aunt Laura!
I totally rocked my first plane ride and only bothered my fellow fliers with 2 random top-of-the-lung shrieks. Most of them thought I was cute. On the way back, I slept the ENTIRE time in the Baby Bjorn on Mommy's lap. I was an angel.
Another surprise was a freakish September snow storm. SNOW! Fortunately, I had my fuzzy bear suit with me. Check back tomorrow for those pictures, but here is a preview:
Because of the snow, we spent a lot of time in the house playing Scrabble and Boggle and Pictionary and staring at the view.
The backyard pond:
The back porch bunny:
My parents took an amazing amount of pictures of our week in Colorado, so expect photos all week!
No comments:
Post a Comment