Thursday, September 24, 2009

Retail therapy


You know those days when you try to go shopping but you aren't feeling good about yourself - maybe feeling a little chunky and regretting those oatmeal chocolate chip cookies you ate while watching So You Think You Can Dance from the comforts of your couch instead of watching it while working out on the elliptical? And to soothe that depressed feeling you get when you can't find anything that fits well, you buy shoes, purses or sunglasses instead? And then you go home happy? Well, I found my new pity-accessories: baby clothes.

I was at the mall trying to find some clothes that satisfactorily cover this belly that I didn't used to have, and that I have not gotten rid of yet, and I stumbled across racks of baby clothes on sale at Nordstrom. How cute are these?! It's hard to imagine Lela big enough to fit into these, but they should fit her by next summer.

Look...this dress has little bloomers!


And how about this little cutie? $11.50. Awesome.


And, to avoid receiving hate mail for posting a blog post without a single shot of the baby (cough cough Shohreh), here's a random picture of Lela:

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the club, sister! I can't tell you how many times I've been to the mall since Kate was born desperate for new clothes for my new figure and ended up leaving with bags and bags of stuff for her! It's tons more fun to shop for them!!!

    ReplyDelete