Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fuzzy Bear Suit



The first and only time I visited my parents' house at Fox Run was over Labor Day weekend 2008. The weather was beautiful. 75 and sunny during the day and 45 at night. I spent all weekend on their back deck, doing yoga in the morning (yes - I did outdoor yoga! How very zen of me!!), reading books in the afternoon and at night, huddled under a blanket gazing at more stars than I had ever seen before. I expected this trip would hold much of the same, with a few long walks through the meadows with Lela thrown in.

But, late Sunday afternoon, the day before we were to leave, we discovered that the weather would actually be cold. Very cold. With stores closing soon, I ran down to a childrens consignment shop down the street from my house in hopes of picking up some cold weather clothes for the little one. Bingo! Not only did I find 4 sweaters (3 of which were unworn with original tags), but I found THE FUZZY BEAR SUIT. This is one big fuzzy suit of awesome.

You may notice that from behind, Lela in the bear suit strongly resembles an albino Ewok.



If that wasn't awesome enough, behold the front:


It even has paws:

Lela was a little skeptical, but she put up with it.

3 comments:

  1. She is adorable! Love the little outfit. I can't wait to meet her. BTW, you look fabulous! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps...Love, Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! OMG!! I love the bear suit. She's too cute. And to echo Priscilla, I miss you too. Hugs from Tiff

    ReplyDelete