Friday, March 29, 2013

First trip to the salon



Lela's hair is pretty curly, so it was hard to tell that it went all the way to her waist when pulled straight.  It was long overdue for a cut, but I was dreading taking her back to that ridiculous children's hair cut place where I paid $20 for her to sit in a toy car while getting her hair cut by a woman who probably didn't do much better of a job than I could have done myself (which is not saying much - I would not trust myself to cut my child's hair!).  


Turns out that my salon has really reasonable rates for kids' haircuts!  So, Lela got to go to the grown up salon. She got her hair washed in the big sink and her hair cut by an actual professional.


How cute is she?!

No comments:

Post a Comment