Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Best friends


Lela and Sasha love each other so much.  I often find Lela on monkey island, holding hands with Sasha.  She also likes to hold her hand when we're driving in the car.  And when Sasha fusses, Lela runs over to give her a hug or a toy.  And Sasha loves her, too, always ready with a great, big smile when her big sister walks over.  I really never imagined the girls taking to each other this well!  I'm not so naive to think it will keep up through their teen years, but I hope they always have a close bond. 




Lela and Sasha watching cartoons one morning.  Yes, Sasha loves the TV. I know, I know...TV is really bad for babies at this age, but my god how that kid will crane her neck to see the TV if it is on!  For the record, Babak was the one who set Sasha up to deliberately watch TV in this pic. We'll blame him if it rots her brain.  

No comments:

Post a Comment