Sasha tried rice cereal for the first time. She's not a fan. I don't think she actually swallowed much of it the first time we tried...or the second... The girl likes her milkie (Lela's word for "mama's milk") and that's about it.
This video may make you carsick but Lela was the only available camera-person. At the end of the video, she asks if she can feed Sash and I said, "No, sweetie, maybe you can feed her next time when she gets the hang of it a little better," and Lela says, "but whyyyyyyy-eee" as her voice breaks and she starts to cry. Poor girl - this video was the third or fourth attempt to get Lela to film Sash eating. And she had been asking THE ENTIRE TIME if she could feed Sash. The poor, sweet girl was really looking forward to it. And when I said, "No," it sounds like her little heart is just breaking. So, we turned the video off and Lela attempted to feed Sash a few bites. Lela just loves her little Sash so much!
And here's a smiley Sasha pic, just for fun
No comments:
Post a Comment