
Grandma Connie came for another visit this week. She seems to be spending more time changing diapers in Maryland than in her office in San Antonio, but we like and appreciate that sacrifice! Grandma Connie is taking her Grandmother role very seriously. She brought more gifts: 5 little preemie-sized outfits that fit Lela perfectly (including the awesome butt-ruffle frock from
this post. They are the same brand and size as the outfit Lela came home from the hospital in, though that outfit was still a little large at the time. I think she'll outgrow the preemie sized clothes soon!).

She also brought hand-sewn goods in the form of a beautiful crib skirt*.

And she spent her time with us cooking dinner, doing laundry, and most importantly, taking over a night time feeding or two so I got at least 5 consecutive hours of sleep a night! It was glorious. She may have back-tracked on the promised pony, but she's still a pretty good grandma.

*The nursery is still a work in progress. I'll post pictures of the entire room eventually.
No comments:
Post a Comment