
Perseverance is key. Miss Lela is now a fan of the bouncy seat. In fact, she sat quietly in it tonight for almost 2 hours! This new miracle means that we all ate dinner with two hands! Yea for knives AND forks working together! The trick seems to be keeping Lela in a swaddle and avoiding the vibration feature (thanks Brandi for that recommendation).
We noticed that the bouncy seat shows some telltale snout marks. Looks like Bella got curious.

Lela is also a fan of her giant Fisher Price swing. Now, we have some sort of baby-holding apparatus on each floor of the house.
Whew! I definitely had my fingers crossed that Miss Lela would fall in love with her bouncy seat! I certainly wouldn't have survived Kate's infancy without hers!
ReplyDelete...and I wouldn't have survived the last three months without our (very similar) Fisher Price swing. Hooray technology!
ReplyDelete-Cecilia