Sunday, March 7, 2010

OALASWI

Well, it may be an unusual milestone, but I would like to commemorate the day that Lela is out-as-long-as-she-was-in or "OALASWI." She is now 33 weeks and 1 day old - exactly as long as she was cookin in the womb.

Yes, recognition of this day may seem a little odd, but I like the symmetry of the moment. She has grown so much since her birth day. It's just amazing to think about how quickly these little babies grow and develop. I sometimes think if we set up a video camera above her bed at night, we could literally watch her grow. And this rapid development is really nothing compared to how much she grew and changed during her first 33 weeks on the inside. Science and technology have never produced anything so mind-blowingly cool as human reproduction. From a tiny cell, she became Lela.
Ayway, she is now growing so fast that I am dying to press the "pause" button. I kind of want her to remain a baby forever. She's just so delicious!

1 comment:

  1. Lela jon, your Mommy is so right, you are delicious and ready to be eaten by grandpa and grandma simultaniously!!

    ReplyDelete