Friday, March 19, 2010

EIGHT MONTHS!

I'm sitting here in my office and I just realized that Lela is EIGHT MONTHS old today! That sounds so grown up to me. Is she still an infant? It's a gorgeous day today, so I'm sure our nanny will take the girls to the park. Apparently, Lela loves the swings. I say apparently because I've never actually pushed her on a swing. My nanny did itAdd Image for the first time this week, and sent me text message photos of smiling, swinging Lela. It breaks my heart a little each day that she gets to experience these things with the nanny and not with mommy, but I'm also happy that my little girl loves her caretaker. Anyway, hopefully she will have a lovely day at the park today on her monthly birthday. Tomorrow, it's mommy and Lela day.

Sorry no picture, but all our photos are on our home computer.

1 comment: