Dearest Emily and my little red hair, blue eyes princess Lela, I love both of you because both of you are special people in my life. I love your Mom, Lela jon, because she is my favorite daughter in law (the only one nevertheless); because she makes your Daddy very happy (and I like that a lot); and most important because she is just a wonderful girl just like you are... My little Lela, I love you so much(I cannot even measure it--I guess sometimes I feel my love for you is more than the distanse from here to the moon and back but most of the time I feel that it is even more than that). You have brought so much love and happiness to all of us and you don't even know it. You are all that I ever wanted: cute, beautiful, red hair and blue eyes with a beautiful smile. I must have been good sometime in my life to deserve you. I hope that you grow up taking after your dad and mom--taking the best of their characters and personalities. You have already managed to take their best features so far and that is why you are so beautiful. I am sure one day when you are all grown up and look in the mirror you see a young woman who not only is beautiful outside but is just as gorgous inside. Oh well, the blog I hear is coming to an end but I sure enjoyed reading it every single day at least few times whenever I got a chance. Your Mom is a great story teller and a very good writer. One who writes with love and has the ability to transfer her emotions and love for you and Daddy to all of us. Thank you both for making the last five months the best five months of my life. Love you, Maman Shohreh. Cheers, :-)
Dearest Emily and my little red hair, blue eyes princess Lela,
ReplyDeleteI love both of you because both of you are special people in my life. I love your Mom, Lela jon, because she is my favorite daughter in law (the only one nevertheless); because she makes your Daddy very happy (and I like that a lot); and most important because she is just a wonderful girl just like you are...
My little Lela, I love you so much(I cannot even measure it--I guess sometimes I feel my love for you is more than the distanse from here to the moon and back but most of the time I feel that it is even more than that). You have brought so much love and happiness to all of us and you don't even know it.
You are all that I ever wanted: cute, beautiful, red hair and blue eyes with a beautiful smile. I must have been good sometime in my life to deserve you. I hope that you grow up taking after your dad and mom--taking the best of their characters and personalities. You have already managed to take their best features so far and that is why you are so beautiful. I am sure one day when you are all grown up and look in the mirror you see a young woman who not only is beautiful outside but is just as gorgous inside.
Oh well, the blog I hear is coming to an end but I sure enjoyed reading it every single day at least few times whenever I got a chance. Your Mom is a great story teller and a very good writer. One who writes with love and has the ability to transfer her emotions and love for you and Daddy to all of us. Thank you both for making the last five months the best five months of my life. Love you, Maman Shohreh. Cheers, :-)