Monday, December 14, 2009

Mary Poppins

We're having a bit of a child-care problem and my cousin Halley generously agreed to sub-in while we interview for a new nanny. Halley has been with us for a week now and we have already been so thoroughly spoiled by her Mary Poppins-ness that we don't want her to leave! She's taking great care of Lela and Miriam (we're doing a nanny share with one of my co-workers). The girls absolutely adore her.

Halley is a fantastic multi-tasker:

Feeding both girls at once.

Walking the girls in the double-stroller.
Walking Bella while walking the girls in the double stroller.
The funny thing is that I remember playing with Halley when she was a baby. She was my adorable little cousin and I just LOVED holding her and reading books to her using a different silly voice for each character. And now she's all grown up and taking care of my baby. As her mother Anne said, this certainly is a marker of time...

Lela says, "I love you, Halley!"

No comments:

Post a Comment