So, I had every intention of ending the blog last week. I dried my eyes, asked for your comments (which have been wonderful to read!) and started mentally drafting my final post. But, we had a massive snowfall and Lela and I both got colds and there was Christmas and somehow I never got around to posting our big final blog post on Lela's 5th month birthday as I intended. What to do? Well, I think we should just keep posting until Lela's 6th month birthday. 6 months is a nice round number and a good stopping point. So, check back for new posts for the next 3.5 weeks!
Sunday, December 27, 2009
The blog returns!
So, I had every intention of ending the blog last week. I dried my eyes, asked for your comments (which have been wonderful to read!) and started mentally drafting my final post. But, we had a massive snowfall and Lela and I both got colds and there was Christmas and somehow I never got around to posting our big final blog post on Lela's 5th month birthday as I intended. What to do? Well, I think we should just keep posting until Lela's 6th month birthday. 6 months is a nice round number and a good stopping point. So, check back for new posts for the next 3.5 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment