Today is my first day back at work after 19 wonderful, exhausting, magical weeks of maternity leave. I admit that I'm a bit scared of this transition. I was so fortunate to have such a long maternity leave, but the flip side to that coin is that I had plenty of time to adjust to being home with Lela all day. I'm going to miss her so much! Just look at that little face. My beautiful, happy baby has no idea how the sight of her smile brings tears to my eyes when I'm away from her.
Anyone want to take a bet on how many times I cry today? It will get better, right?
(PS - I prepared several posts in advance so the blog will be updated frequently this week. But...I feel that the blog's days are numbered now that I'm returning to work.)
No comments:
Post a Comment