
Maman Shohreh and Baba Hamid bought Lela this great lion walker for her birthday. It converts from a push-lion to a riding-lion and when you press its nose, it plays reggae music, of all things.

Lela thinks it's pretty sweet. Poor girl though....we hardly have enough space in our townhome for her to get going at a good pace. It's a lot harder to learn to walk when you're constantly running into walls or furniture or the dog.

I admit that this post is outdated already because just this past week, LELA TOOK HER FIRST STEPS! Without the aid of the lion, I should add! I think it was about 5 days after her first birthday when she first let go of the furniture and started taking her first few wobbly steps.
Unfortunately, we don't yet have photographic or video evidence yet. She walks at most 5-6 steps at a time, so it's been tough catching her in action. But we'll post photos/video as soon as it's available!
Hurray Lela!
Yea, Lela!!! Love the lion!
ReplyDelete