
As I mentioned, Lela had another birthday party on Saturday, giving rise to the occasion to give Lela her second cupcake! She seemed to like it better than her first. Maybe she has a chocolate preference?
And there were presents!

Lots of presents! One of the coolest was this standing activity table from Lela's cousins Nazi, Donya and Arya (pictured below).

Donya was such a sweetie with her little cousin Lela. She's going to be a great babysitter in a few years!

There were also new friends to be made. Cameron was particularly patient with Lela, showing her how to use her new turtle laptop thingamajiggie and helping her build with her blocks.


And Lela also got CLOTHES! Adorable clothes! Watch for more pictures to come of Lela in some of her super cute new outfits. (I joked that the toys and books were for Lela and the clothes were for me. I mean, they're just SO adorable!) .
We had such a great time with everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment