One of the things that kept me from my blogging duties was my first business trip since Lela's birth. I flew to Colorado for a whirlwind 40 hour trip to a client site and Lela got to spend 2 nights at her grandparent's house! Luckily, Babak was there, too (he leaves for work 2 hours before daycare opens, so he couldn't watch Lela all by himself in my absence) so she still had half her parental units on hand. Not that Babak was needed ..... Maman and Baba did a great job and Lela had a blast!

Lela has her own crib in Baltimore, but the house is not quite Lela-proofed. I hear that Lela managed to climb up the un-gated stairs like 30 times. Must have been good exercise for whomever was chasing her!
Even though her grandparents lack some of the requisite baby gear, it's sometimes more fun to improvise. Does this "bathtub" look familiar?
I'm told she barely missed me, but I'd like to believe otherwise. I sure did miss her!
No comments:
Post a Comment