Tuesday, August 10, 2010

dress up

Lela and I played dress up last week. I've had all of these beautiful dresses hanging in her closet, waiting to be worn. The problem with dresses is that she gets tripped up when crawling in them. It's so sad to watch how frustrated she gets when she's got her knees stuck up in the folds of the skirts and she can't move! So, I've been waiting for her to learn to walk so we can pull out the dresses. She'll be dressed up every day! Going to daycare in gorgeous summer gowns!


Although her walking skills are improving every day, she's still not ready to give up crawling as her primary mode of transportation yet. Maybe she'll be ready for dresses in another week? Two? Look how cute she'll be!


Thanks to Rachel and Kate for loaning us the blue and white dress and the yellow dress! And thanks to Laleh for the cute pink halter dress! I can't wait for her to be able to really wear them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment