Saturday, April 13, 2013

TOOTH!


Sasha started teething almost from birth.  The amount of drool this kid puts out is impressive. Like, she soaks through multiple outfits a day (hers and mine).  I mentioned to Grandma Connie that I was going to make some more bibs because Sash was burning through all of ours, and GC took up the call and came back with 20 homemade bibs.  You'd think that would be way too much, but not for this kid.

The teething has kicked into high gear recently and she's been frantically chomping on her hands or anything else she managed to maneuver into her mouth.  The poor baby doesn't even have the dexterity to reliably chomp on a teether!  And for whatever reason, the teething is worse at night.  She's been WAILING in the evenings and a few nights ago, she woke me up EIGHT times in the night, screaming.  Yes, 8.  (I actually took her to the pediatrician after that because I was convinced she was sick). Finally, after weeks of hard work...A TOOTH!


Sure, you can't really see it yet in pictures but it is there!  And she hasn't really stopped with the chomping, so I suspect this tooth may have a friend popping up soon.  I seem to remember Lela's teeth coming in pairs. You can check out Lela's first tooth post here.  Lela didn't get her first teeth until she was about 8 months old and well into solid food so I wasn't really expecting a little Sasha tooth to pop out at 4 months!

And how sweet are these pics of Babak with the girls? You can see Sasha is chewing on her hand the entire time.




This video is pretty uneventful, but it ties in nicely to this post since Sasha is chewing ferociously on a teether.  I'm only posting it for the die-hard fans out there who live for these things (cough cough Baba Shushu).







No comments:

Post a Comment