How does time fly so quickly?! Little Sash is now a chubby, bubbly, toothy baby girl. She loves chewing on things and watching her big sister. Occasionally, she throws a little love to the dog, too. Girl is still not sleeping consistently through the night, though. If we're lucky, she sleeps from 7:30-5am and then another 2 hours. If we're unlucky, she wakes another time or two. But there's no pattern to whether it will be a good night or bad. It was certainly worse while she was working on those two bottom teeth. Now that they've broken the gums, I'm hoping she starts sleeping better.
Sash is such a joy right now! I want to snuzzle that chubby little neck all day. And as much as I complain about her nighttime wakings, there's something very special about the two of us being awake together in the night. I've been thinking about when to stop breastfeeding, and yet I was up with Sash in the middle of the night last night and I just had this overwhelming sense of bonding and love. How could I want to give that up? How could I complain about something so precious? (Oh, right...when I'm exhausted the next day). I know she's going to be my last baby and her babyhood seems to be flying by so quickly!
Sasha has really perked up and become interested in the world around her. She tries (so far, unsuccessfully) to move her body towards things she's interested in. She reaches out to grab toys (usually, to direct them to her mouth). She's fascinated by the TV. She chews on everything. She smiles each and every time she sees Lela. We're at a wonderful age and I'm thankful every day for my two sweet girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment