Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Watchin Football

We had a nice weekend doing a little of nothing much. I think Lela had a small cold, which manifested itself in the form of a few gooey boogers and a desire to be held at all times. Babak and Uncle Leshaw watched her for a bit on Sunday while I made dinner and they had her contentedly watching football.

You know how they say "pictures don't lie?" Well, they do. These photos did NOT capture the cuteness of the scene. In fact, the photos are really terrible and I wouldn't have even posted them except that they're terribly HILARIOUS. Click on the photo to get a close-up of Lela's expression here:
And here:
At least that first one I posted up top is kind of cute (but you don't even want to see Babak's expression in that photo - I cropped him out of it for a reason! ha ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment