I had every intention of NOT being one of those parents who purchased all the giant plastic stuff. Babies are perfectly happy with blocks and books, I thought! Silly me. In the past 6 months, I have amassed a mountain of plastic baby-holding apparati: activity gym, jigsaw floor mat, cradle swing, a bouncer and a bumbo seat. And now, an exersaucer joins our plastic flock.
Generously loaned to Lela by our friends Sam and Olivia, the exersaucer is a seat surrounded by plastic toys. Some light up, some moo like a cow, some bounce and some clatter. The baby can "stand" while supported by the chair, and can turn herself around 360 degrees. We tried Lela in Olivia's exersaucer a few months ago, and she wasn't ready. But, her face lit up like Christmas morning when we put her back into it this past weekend. So much to see! So much to touch! Look at that concentration:
I love her expression in the top photo. Adorable!
ReplyDelete