We had dinner at my parent's house for Mother's Day this year. I accidentally dressed Lela and I both in denim dresses and Lela was so excited about our being "twins," that we dug out a barely-fitting denim romper for Sasha to wear, too. It's hard to believe I'm a mother to two beautiful daughters. I don't feel old enough to be the subject of that last sentence! But I'm thankful every day for my amazing Lela and Sasha.
We took a bunch of family photos. I think the best part are the faces Lela is making in each photo. If you make it all the way through, I've posted a cute video of Sasha "crawling" at the bottom.
Earlier in the day, we got Sasha "crawling" on tape. I wouldn't really call it crawling yet, more like scootching. Lela's cheerleading was so enthusiastic that Sash almost gave up her scootch to just watch Lela. But (spoiler!) she makes it to the toys in the end!
No comments:
Post a Comment