I had planned to take photos of the girls for our holiday card, but after Sasha was born I realized that wasn't going to happen. So, in a burst of optimism, I took the girls to the mall photographer when Sasha was just two weeks old. Almost the moment we arrived, I realized I had totally over-estimated our ability to function as a threesome in society. Naturally, Sasha screamed the entire way through our photo session. The photos were so bad that I begged them to let us do a second session. In between takes, I had to nurse her 3 times in the (packed) lobby of the store. Lela was tired and cranky and kept smiling like a toddler-sized serial killer. Somehow, we got a few sort-of cute shots and our holiday cards turned out pretty cute (and were even mailed before New Years!).





No comments:
Post a Comment