Monday, June 18, 2012

Where have we been?!


Where have we been?  Well, that's a good question!  We have been too sick and/or lazy to post new blog photos for you.  But I'm determined to catch up, so keep checking back.  


 Oh, and for the 2 of you who may not already know...I'm pregnant!  See?  Photographic evidence:


Baby Girl #2 is due November 26!  So my excuse for not blogging was a really bad first trimester, though now that I'm well into the second trimester by now, I have no further excuses other than I was just out of the habit.  But I'll have to get back on the blogging train, especially now that Baby No. 2 deserves some blog mentions.  (How on earth will she get the same level of blog attention as Baby Girl No. 1? An impossible task!)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Emily jon. Looking forward to your wonderful write ups and pictures. Love, Shu Shu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Emily,hope all is well?
    Enjoy pregnancy now that the worst part is behind you :-)
    take care and lots of greetings from germany,
    Emelie

    ReplyDelete