Sunday, June 27, 2010

A really good nap

I put Lela down for a nap in her crib on Friday and went back downstairs to do some work. An hour or more later I went upstairs into our bedroom and found this precious scene:
I feel relaxed just looking at the photos.

It does make me question the effectiveness of our baby monitor that I didn't notice Babak stealing Lela out of her crib.

Sorry we were a bit absent from the blog last week. We hit a bit of a rough patch, starting with having to let our nanny go and then scrambling to figure out who would watch Lela while we looked for permanent child care. We've been a bit stressed. The good news is that we got some extra family bonding time. Also good news: we found a home-based daycare and Lela starts tomorrow. We've grown tired of nanny drama and decided to go the home-based daycare route. Lela's old enough to have a lot of fun playing with other kids and we snagged an open spot at the daycare used by two of our neighbors. Of course, I'm a little nervous about starting her with a new child care provider tomorrow but I think she'll do well and I'm optimistic that this will work out for us. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment