Hey guys,
So, I don't know why Mama was nervous, but I rocked my new daycare like a champion. I barely even noticed when Mama left on Monday morning. Miss Tina plopped me down in a high chair with some Cheerios and fruit and I was too busy eating to be sad when Mama left. Miss Tina already has me figured out! She says I'm a "healthy" eater. I think she also said I have "healthy" thighs. hee hee.
I had a ton of fun at my new daycare. I crawled all around exploring the new space. I especially liked pushing one of the smaller babies in her swing and I made friends with a nice boy named Liam who sang songs to me. I was too excited to take my morning naps, but I managed to take a HUGE nap in the middle of the day to make up for it. I think I'm really going to like it here. I'll miss the one-on-one attention of playing with my old nanny and my buddy Miriam, but my new daycare has 5 friends for me to play with! Mama needs to quit treating me like a baby. I'm a big girl and ready to play with the big kids!
Love, Lela
No comments:
Post a Comment