My beautiful little Sasha is already three months old! Oh, my how time flies the second time around. She's much happier now. We've clearly moved passed the Evening Scream Fest we got to enjoy for her first 12 weeks. Now she's absolutely delightful. Well, she's still a bit spirited. She's so much more melodramatic than Lela! Sash definitely lets you know when she's displeased with the service. But overall, she's much happier these days.
She may be happier, but she's not sleeping as well. Naturally, because I bragged about her sleeping through the night at 7-10 weeks...she's stopped. Now we're up two or three times a night again. It seems to be a trade-off with the screaming. The pediatrician actually suggested that she was sleeping so well at an early age because she was so exhausted from screaminess. Now she's too calm and well-rested to sleep through the night?!?! Argh. Well, I guess I'd rather have a happy baby. Look how adorable she is!
I started back to work this week. I took off 19 weeks after Lela was born, but this time my firm came up with an offer I couldn't refuse so I started back earlier. Fortunately, I only work three days a week from home. As much as I worry about missing out on Sasha's babyhood, this is a far more manageable schedule than the workload I returned to after Lela's birth. I hope this will be a good balance for all of us.
I got some great out-takes from this month's photo shoot. Lela's a great photobomber.
No comments:
Post a Comment