Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Now we know who's her favorite

Lela's room is directly above our master bedroom.  Many a morning, we wake up to the little pitter patter of feet running across the floor of her room, and we know she'll show up in our room in a matter of seconds.  Most of the time, I can convince her to get into bed with us for a morning snuggle (or 15-30 more minutes of sleep time for Mommy).  One morning, though, I awoke to the pitter patter of scampering footsteps and dozed back off waiting for her to show up.  I don't know how much time passed, but she never came. Confused, I rolled over and checked the monitor.  Lela's room was empty.  But Sasha's was not.  



Note that Sasha was asleep this whole time. Lela managed to get into the crib so gently that Sasha never knew she had a stalker lovingly staring into her face from 3 inches away.

No comments:

Post a Comment