Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Sasha's Birth Day


Sasha was born via scheduled c-section on Nov. 20.  This was certainly a different experience than Lela's birth.  Obviously, it occurred 7 weeks later than Lela's! But having a scheduled delivery was kind of surreal. I showered and put on make up.  We all had breakfast together. Then, Babak and I headed off to the hospital in a calm, orderly manner.  We even had time for a few "before" pics.  

What I looked like 39 weeks pregnant!

Our last family portrait as a family of three



One of Sasha's first pictures. We thought she had black curly hair!

First family portrait with the new addition.

Sasha's first bath. 

7 lbs, 3 oz!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily,
    congratulations on your second daughter-she looks huge compared to Lela :-)
    All the best for your family,and hopefully Lela's not too jeaslous,but for now she just looks like a really happy big sister!
    Lots of greetings from Garmisch-Partenkirchen
    Emelie and Aulis

    ReplyDelete