I'm doing a photo dump of a bunch of gymnastics photos taken across several classes in February. The funny thing here is that Lela LOVES these little arm streamer thingies. Sometimes Miss Kayla lets the girls wear one of these while they do the "dance" portion of the class. Smarty pants Lela figured out where the streamers are stored, so most classes she makes a bee line for the streamer bin and spends a good portion of the beginning of the class loading up with 10 or so of the streamers.
Must have one of ALL of the colors!
Look at my little girl on the bars!
Toes pointed
Strong arms!
I have some great video from a dance class in March, which I must post here even though it's a bit out of order. Lela did pretty well in her gymnastics portion of the class, but she never caught on to the dance portion. Let's just say my girl dances to the beat of her own tune.
Part I:
Part II:




god, she is so beautiful and adorable, I really do feel like eating her up! Baba
ReplyDelete