Thursday, March 31, 2011

Baby Lela

When we first brought Lela home from the NICU, I insisted on buying a bassinet for our bedroom so I could listen to her every breath at night.  Of course, that didn't last long before I came to my senses and realized she was just as comfortable in her crib in her own room....which was all of 10 steps from my bed. Seriously, there's a reason you never saw pictures of her in it on this blog.  I think she slept in it less than one week. 





I pulled the bassinet out of storage to give to the Salvation Army last week and Lela loved it!  She tossed her dolls and teddy bears into it and she kept demanding, "UP!"  Pretty cute, but was just holding my breath waiting for her to take a head dive out of it.  She's a lot bigger now than when she first used it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment