Sunday, October 31, 2010

They call her The Hurricane

Look at this impish little grin! (and the telltale red bumps from smacking her forehead into some furniture, or the floor, or with a toy, at breakneck speed).

Lela does not stop moving these days. Her favorite games right now involves dumping things, pulling things out of other things, scattering things around rooms and occasionally throwing things. I've stopped trying to clean up the toys until after she goes to bed. Our house has turned into one of those houses with plastic toys all over the place. You know, the kind of house I swore I would not have. That was before I had a 15 month old. Oh, how I have learned!

She's still a cutie though! One of my favorite things is to play chase. I hunch over into a ridiculous stoop and growl menacingly, "I'm going to get you!" and she squeals and starts running while I chase. It always ends with Lela being tickled and giggling uncontrollably. So fun! And also good for getting her energy out! God bless her daycare providers for wearing her out every day. I don't have the stamina to keep up with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment