Sunday, October 24, 2010

Paging Doctor Lela

Yes, many things have happened since our last blog post! Lela started medical school! Well, maybe not...but she sure does look cute in a stethoscope.

I'm sorry we've been absent for so long. I've barely had enough time to breathe, let alone photo Lela incessantly and write blog posts about it. I'll try to post something once a week for you die-hard Lela fans.
Lela has been growing up so much! She's really developed personality and it's BIG. She's also starting to figure out her likes and dislikes and she tries to share her preferences with us (usually involving pointing, foot stamping, shrieking, and sometimes very eloquent dialogue in a language I don't quite understand but probably translates to something like, "I TOLD YOU I WANT THE CHEERIOS NOT THE FISH STICKS MOMMA, NOOOOOWWWW!!!!!"). She's tried her hand at temper tantrums at daycare, though I have yet to witness a full blown tantrum at home. And the cutest thing is that she's still a really happy kid. As soon as she gets her Cheerios, that is.

1 comment:

  1. she looks like she's grown up a lot even since your last post (no dig intended, i understand busy when you work and have a child). Her expressions are so cute! robin

    ReplyDelete