Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Busy life

Hello fans. I'm so glad to see that you still visit me on this blog. Mommy is getting too busy to write, so I will be taking over the blog soon. I'm thinking of taking the blog in a new direction. Maybe fashion. Or home decor. You all must be so tired of seeing pictures of ME every week!

Ohhhh....damn, I hear my beeper.

Excuse me...I just have to make a quick call. "Yes, hello. This is Lela. I just got a page? Oh, okay. Let me grab my notes.

Yes, tomorrow we have Mr. Smith in for a laparoscopic cholecystectomyI suggest we proceed with him being our first case of the day. Do me a favor and get one of the chief surgical residents to assist me. I'd rather not spend most of the day teaching a junior resident. Oh, make sure you have a good anesthesiologist in there. Last time my patient never woke up.

Yes, I see here he has multiple large gallstones....Ohhhhhhh! My sock!

Hmmm...what was I saying? Man, this sock tastes good!

No comments:

Post a Comment