Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My little sleeper


Last night, Lela decided to sleep from 10:30 pm - 8:45 am! I guess she read my post begging her to let mommy sleep for 8 straight hours. I woke up at 8:15 this morning because BELLA wanted to eat breakfast. It was so disorienting. First, I think my mind was a little drunk off the 8.5 hours of sleep I had. Second, it was the first time in three months that I was not awakened by the baby monitor. Did I rejoice? No. I ran into Lela's room in a cold sweaty panic to make sure she was still breathing.

She was. So, it turns out Lela is just a great little sleeper!

Unfortunately, I predict this pattern will not be repeated tonight. Somehow, Lela just took a 7 hour "nap" from 4:00 - 11:30pm. This bodes poorly for my sleep prospects tonight. Speaking of which, I'm off to bed. Goodnight!


UPDATE: I was right. My little sleeper decided to wake up at 5:15 today. Mommy may need a nap this afternoon.

1 comment: